Procedure for downloading Evans eReader and purchasing the Evans eBooks
- Go to www.evanspublishers.com and click on E-book in the navigation bar or go to “Google Play Store” and search for Evans e-Reader.
- Click on download Evans E-reader application to download the application.
- Go to the download directory of your device and click on the Evans eReader.apk file to install.
- After installing the application, click on “open” to register (or click on the application logo on your menu screen to launch the application).
- Register the device by filling in your bio-data in the appropriate fields. When you are done with the registration, click “Complete Registration” to submit the form.
- Click on the menu button at the top left-hand side. Click on “Visit E-store” from the pop-out menu
- In the E-store, select the book(s) of interest by clicking on the book cover. You can click on the “Category” button for quicker sorting out of books.
- Select your preferred subscription period (1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 1year or lifetime), quantity to be purchased, then click the Add to cart button.
- Select your preferred payment option either online (through the debit card) or offline (through Evans authorized agents).
- For online payment, enter your card details and proceed, or for offline payment, present your cash and invoice number to the agent.
- After payment is made, launch the application and the book starts downloading automatically.
- After downloading of the book is completed, click on “Read Now” button in front of each book in “My library” to read the book.
Total Views Views Today